Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
younger1955

White House pranks

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

We all heard about how the Clinton staffers took the W's off the White House keyboards before they cleared out. A superb prank, of which I heartily approve, BTW.

I've been waiting to hear if anything similar happened yesterday when the last administration vacated the premises. So far, nothing. I find this rather a big disappoinment. It could have been the start of a great tradition. Think of the fun that could be had on that last night.beers.gif

I hear it is traditional for the outgoing President to leave a letter on the Oval Office desk, for the incoming President.

Through my political connections, I was able to finagle a copy of Mr. Bush's letter:

View PostI hear it is traditional for the outgoing President to leave a letter on the Oval Office desk, for the incoming President.

Through my politcal connections, I was able to finagle a copy of Mr. Bush's letter:

Attachment 205879

P.S. sorry abot the ekonomy

View PostI hear it is traditional for the outgoing President to leave a letter on the Oval Office desk, for the incoming President.

Through my politcal connections, I was able to finagle a copy of Mr. Bush's letter:

Attachment 205879

Now that is funny right thereclapping.gifclapping.gif

View Posti bet those skanky twins left some snail trail all over the place! wink.gif

This from the person accusing Bush of 'low-class'? headscratch.gifcwm27.gif

Good Lord, you must have a beard down to your ankles in order to avoid looking at yourself in the mirror! cwm27.gif

The Bush daughters were never, and are not, fair game, except to the chronic purveyors of BDS. Your statement attacking the Bush girls is so declasse, it is beyond declasse. frown.gifshakehead.gif

View PostWe all heard about how the Clinton staffers took the W's off the White House keyboards before they cleared out. A superb prank, of which I heartily approve, BTW.

I've been waiting to hear if anything similar happened yesterday when the last administration vacated the premises. So far, nothing. I find this rather a big disappoinment. It could have been the start of a great tradition. Think of the fun that could be had on that last night.beers.gif

oh please I hope they left an intern hiding under the Oval Office desk.

Bush explicitly ordered his staffers not to pull any of that. In fact, Bush reached out and assisted Obama with his transition as much as possible right after the election, many of these actions are unprecedented.

Whereas Clinton made a grand exit with speeches etc... Bush was discreet as to not draw attention away from the new president.

Regardless of what many, including myself feel about Bush's presidency, he definitely showed class, unlike his predecessor, those that booed him when he was introduced and those that threw stuff at his limo during his inauguration.

Attachment 205879

View PostP.S. sorry abot the ekonomy

View Posti bet those skanky twins left some snail trail all over the place! wink.gif

man that is funny as hell