Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ben Lippen

Food Fling donations request update

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Folks, since we had to change the date of the Fling and move it up one week, and with the new rules imposed on us, I need your help.

I can no longer accept donations at the Fling site past 12:00 noon on Fling day.

Y'all are gonna have to get them to me before the 28th of February, or bring them to the firehouse before noon that day. We will be there setting up from 10:30 AM on, so if yer local it might still work out for you. But if you're planning on coming after noon, just know that I cant put them into the auction after that.

That said, if some of you local guys cant get 'em done by then, or if it's a rod or something that you don't wanna ship, no worries. Anything that comes late I will include in an on-line auction, like I did last year. We will figure out the rest afterwards smile.gif

Thanks again for all your hard work and help with this, as it helps from beginning to end.

I promise you all, this year the auction will go smoother and faster than ever before. And still leave time afterwards for us all to enjoy the deserts and fellowship of our SOL friends. Before we have to kick y'all out and clean the hall redface.gif

Thank you,

Ben Lippen