Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Time to think about basketball

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Football season is over and the Steelers will be the World Champions beating the cardinals black and blue in the Super Bowl, so now it's time to focus attention on the hoops.

Who's your pick for the world championships in roundball?

View PostFootball season is over and the Steelers will be the World Champions beating the cardinals black and blue in the Super Bowl, so now it's time to focus attention on the hoops.

Who's your pick for the world championships in roundball?

It's still too early for me to think about the NBA. Much like hockey, they play for months and then half the league makes the playoffs. Only then does it get interesting to me.

Even though i am a huge Celtics fan I think that this may be Lebron's year. Cavs look really good. Lakers also look good and have much improved their defense from last year.

I say, Cavs in 7 over the Lakers.

Knicks look better. At least they care now. If Q & Nate aren't filling it up they have problems though. Gallinari has potential. I wish D'Antoni could do something to wake Chandler up though. Sometimes he's in outer space. Duhon is a welcome addition. He's better than I thought. Harrington is a keepeer too.

basketball season is in full swing right now. college hoops is in the thick of things and THE most competetive sport in the USA. far better to watch than the nba, but in that regaurd my celts look good, but the cavs look really good. as far as puck goes, the bruins are still looking good, i can't wait till everyone gets back from injury.

View PostWe got the Sixers.... I can't even bring myself to watch them anymore. At least when they had AI they were fun to watch. Now it's about the same as being a Lions fan....

John

They're in second place in the east.headscratch.gif Large improvement over the start of the season.