Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF3

The cool scale

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

I'm overwhelmed and uncomfortable about it at the same time.

We went to my old hang for the Birds game Sun., then we stayed at the Ritz in Philly Sun. night (we had a giftcard from the wedding), on the way home Monday we stopped at the Benz dealer in Cherry Hill becuase my driver side window on my 1998 ML was messed up, and I ended up with a new Beach Buggyheadscratch.gifkooky.gifbiggrin.gif

She's awesome! The car is too nice for rod rackswink.gif but it did hit the sand today!

View PostNice wife, hope her car is in good shape , otherwise you'll be expected to reciprocate, kinda' like doing the "dirty deed".
She's amazing! She loves her Volvo and thinks it'll run forever, but I don'tredface.gif So, the next one is on mecwm31.gif

Here's what she got meheadscratch.gif

View PostShe is obviously helping you cope for not being able to teach basketball.

She's been my right hand man on the bench and at practice. Maybe she feels responsibleheadscratch.gif

View PostThat's a cute truck. Does Mercedez make one for men?

cwm27.gif

The last one went 178K (9 years give or take) and spent 1/2 it's life on the beach, no rust and orig. exhaust.......so, YES they do! Couldn't tell ya how many F150s and Jeeps I pulled out over the years.