Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
landhugger

1999 toyota sienna

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Don't know the Sienna intimately, but if you do not see any way in from the outside, the access is from inside, behind the trim in the truck. Gently pull on the stuff around it to find the screws or clips that hold everything in place.

Sorry I am so vague, but I can get into anything like that in a few minutes, even if I haven't seen it before. I actually do not think this is a good thing, because it is not my favorite past time, and I have apparently done a lot of that kind of stuffredface.gifcwm13.gif

View PostWouldn't that be in your owners manual? Look in the back where it has bulb info.

One would hope, but nowadays, it seems so many companies want EVERYTHING done by a dealer $hopcwm13.gif

I try to do all my own repairs and maint., unless I need a lift, which can be frequent since I can't get my chest under the carcwm27.gif

Found 2 very different answers headscratch.gif on-line using a Google search:

1. Unbolt the light fixture on the inside and pop the complete fixture out. The bulb can then be turned out and changed.

2. Q? How do you replace the left rear corner brake light bulb on a 1999 Toyota Sienna? Answer: For the rear brake light assembly fastened to the rear quarter panel remove 2 screws holding the assembly in place and pry assembly away from body using a plastic tool to prevent paint damage. In addition to the two screws there are two pins holding the assembly in place. Twist to release bulb holder and replace bulb. Re-assemble in reverse order.

It will be one of these, can't find any screws on the outside - then it's fastened from the inside using either screws or nuts on threaded studs.