2nd Ditch Troll Fest

Rate this topic

Tagger

View Posti will try like hell to be there, times are still not so good and who knows where i will be living when that time comes, im gonna try to make it threw the fall, most likely my last year living in mass

you're going Derek. you can shack up with me. Got a tent that sleeps 9, so the package saysheadscratch.gif

Don't worry bout a thing. Bring your bike, rods, reels, andgear, i'll supply the rest. Food, drinks, snacks. Between all of us there we will be more than setwink.gif .....i'm sure of it.smile.gif

besides, it won't be the same without the 3 original members of the 1st Ditch Troll Fest

i plan on being there, only thing that may change that is a good job here that would mean i wouldnt have to move. i the earliest i may move in augest but as i said im gonna tyr to hold my way threw the season, yeah if you are going to make a reservation george count me in, im not leaving before then end of june period. i can say one thing if/when i do go and have gotta my sh#t together down there there will always b an open invatation for you and your family, as well as many other trolls

Obama has only been pres for 8+ hours Derek, you've got to give the economy longer than that to turn around before you make any decisions like that. wink.gif

No luck with the guy at Atlantic? I'm sure something will come around, pm me your address and I will send you some paperwork to fill out... just in case.

View PostCookie ? move down there ? where.. ? you leaving us .. ? headscratch.gif

thers a chance i may move to florida, the job market here is killing me, as it is im mostlikey moving back to fitchburg in a few weeks, not leaving just not staying, if i go its to start a private chef/catoring company down there which would alow me the ability to make a few trips back up a year. theres is still a few possibilities here but things are gettting slim.

View Postusually you can come in get a visitors pass id leave the camper back at scusset

Yeah, the camper is a trailer (and my wife will be in itbiggrin.gif) so it'd definitely stay at Scusset. Once unhooked I've got the truck to drive around in. I was wondering if I could drive just the truck into BSP to meet up. I looked at the BSP website and it looks like I could, but I'd have to pay a visitor's fee (not a problem), be gone by 10:30pm (could be a problem), and not be the 3rd vehicle on a site (likely a problem). Biking down from the Run sounds like a better idea.

I'll have mine on the rocks.