Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haverodwilltravel

Hey T-Mac! and Ill Gulls fans... Yoo Hoo

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

I told you so. Although the Cards ran the Score up more than I speculated ( the IllGulls "d" let me down ) they beat 'em by 7. Gotta love that ad-lib play at the end. Had me all worried.kooky.gif

How was the flight back from CARDINALS LAND???cwm27.gif

MacNabb proved to be exactly what he is...someone playing at his level of incompetence. He will never win a SB unless he has a team where the QB ( passing ) is secondary to the run and the team is 1 & 2 team rated in O & D. wink.gif

Arrived home yesterday at noon, pretty tired considering I drove in the back POS seat in a wreck of a vehicle across the desert from San Diego which was a 5 hour drive as soon as the plane landed. The trip back was also pretty brutal as expected. beatin.gif

The game was decided by the Defense not Mcnabb or Reid which is why both will be back this year and when they make it again I will most likely be at that game too. beers.gifGo Birds!!!!!!!!!

Its funny reading some of the other stuff posted even mentioning the Giantsheadscratch.gifcwm27.gif

I mean come on now.......they are pretty much mediocre in 2009 at best.

Love to all heart.gif

Terry

View PostArrived home yesterday at noon, pretty tired considering I drove in the back POS seat in a wreck of a vehicle across the desert from San Diego which was a 5 hour drive as soon as the plane landed. The trip back was also pretty brutal as expected. beatin.gif

The game was decided by the Defense not Mcnabb or Reid which is why both will be back this year and when they make it again I will most likely be at that game too. beers.gifGo Birds!!!!!!!!!

Its funny reading some of the other stuff posted even mentioning the Giantsheadscratch.gifcwm27.gif

I mean come on now.......they are pretty much mediocre in 2009 at best.

Love to all heart.gif

Terry

Yup ,the Gmen choked but I still lay most of it on Iilbride and Sapnolo. Play calling was predictable and very bass-ackward, unlike when they beat the Patriots. They showed the IllGulls exactly what they were expecting on offense and Sapnolo played cover way too much and didn't blitz near as much as he should have.

3rd and 19 and Sapnolo has only 4 rushing? McNabb had all friggin day in the pocket. Eventually someone is going to improvise.

Next year.