Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Firinne

To all my disgruntled Giant fan brothern.....

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Your team had a nice run. Stop displacing your anger onto Giants fans and get back to what Eagles fans do best; ***** about what could have been, whine about the 'bad' call that cost the Beagles the game, call for the coach's job and pillory a QB most teams would love to have.

Most of us who watched the game saw the defense have a let down. But go ahead, trade McNabb and fire Reid. Eagles fans are priceless. clapping.gif

Cardinals over Eagles? headscratch.gifbiggrin.gif

View PostFunny Mickey how many Giants fan came out yesterday to rip the Eagles fans isn't it. No go back in your hole and praise ELI......pitiful!

Stinging retort, Bob_E! I can see that you're a little off your game. Take a couple of days to calm down, plan to watch the (real) Birds in the Super Bowl and forget about the Giants for awhile. They'll be a problem for your playoff hopes soon enough. wink.gif

Bob I hate to be the one to tell you this...but they lost the game, regardless of who said what, they lost the game....it's over for this year....now stop doing this to yourself wink.gif

View PostBob I hate to be the one to tell you this...but they lost the game, regardless of who said what, they lost the game....it's over for this year....now stop doing this to yourself wink.gif

Isn't Reid coaching the Pro Bowl game this year? One more chance to win a big game! biggrin.gif

View PostThis ONE is for you...........

That really cracked them up at recess I'll bet. cwm13.gif The Giants will be reloading in the off season, while the Eagles, well, what exactly will the Eagles do? The window is just about slammed shut on that team. The offense is getting really old. Did anyone mention what a horrible game Tra Thomas played against Az? Runyon isn't much better.

LV's Pick: I have wrestled back and forth on making this pick, but in the end I just can't see the Giants losing twice at home to the same team. Remember the Giants were 7-1 at home and they are the defending Super Bowl champs. Giants win 20-17 over the Eagles in a very close game.