Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speckhunter80

At what age

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

View PostHow about the "main forum"?

I was kidding....this is a fishing site, and i think there are kids like 13 floating around....if they are looking to talk/learn fishing i think it's fine....after all some us in here act like we're 11 or so cwm27.gif

We got some 9yr olds playing with daddy's computer. Once the "new toy" wears off a little, maybe he will learn plug ho'ing from some of the masters. Humility will grow more friends than BS.

The internet is not a safe place. There are some bad people doing bad things. One group I'm loosely associated with have done a few things. Now, I had no part of them but even still, I wouldn't even post them here.

Keep your kids off the internet unless you're right there watching them. Even on the sites made for kids.

View PostThe internet is not a safe place. There are some bad people doing bad things. One group I'm loosely associated with have done a few things. Now, I had no part of them but even still, I wouldn't even post them here.

Keep your kids off the internet unless you're right there watching them. Even on the sites made for kids.

I agree, we actually have a top 10 rules of internet use posted right next to the laptop, any violation of our kids or their friends using the kids computer is non negoitiable "grounding" of the computer wireless card. we monitor what they do on it.

Rule #2 is any communication (text, email or IM) with an unknown person is prohibited. No excuses.

View PostThe internet is not a safe place. There are some bad people doing bad things. One group I'm loosely associated with have done a few things. Now, I had no part of them but even still, I wouldn't even post them here.

27.jpg

Good for you. I hope you lock down the computer while you're away at work.

I see way too many kids that are exposed to terrible crap. Pedophiles are the main concern of course but there is so much terrible stuff.

View PostGood for you. I hope you lock down the computer while you're away at work.

I see way too many kids that are exposed to terrible crap. Pedophiles are the main concern of course but there is so much terrible stuff.