Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

Wreath Laying at the Tomb of the Unknowns

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

View Post
PLkXzcJj9uc

Is it wrong to turn your back and walk away after you placed the wreath at the tomb?

Not that I was versed in Military protocol, but I'm sure they were beforehand...(maybe he forgot!)

I was just wondering what Obama was thinking.....(another tradition he has to learn the significance of or just another "supposedly patriotic formality" he can learn to avoid....) we will soon see, maybe...

View Postno fan of his son currently serving in Iraq then ?

His son is a lawyer over there, he is also the attorney General of Delaware. He is over there getting his ticket punched for a run for his fathers seat.

Its not like he is a green Beret or some combat soldier, however there is always a chance some suicide bomber could run into you.

View PostHis son is a lawyer over there, he is also the attorney General of Delaware. He is over there getting his ticket punched for a run for his fathers seat.

Its not like he is a green Beret or some combat soldier, however there is always a chance some suicide bomber could run into you.

Are there any Bushes or Cheneys over there? I didn't think so. When are Republican serves, it's for honor. When a Dem serves, it's for political expedience. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I think for the most part, both of them are ticket punchers. By the way MCain's son was a regular Marine. I am not sure what Palins son does. They are both Teenagers I think.

Joseph Biden is an ass. No matter where he is, what he does, how he does it.

He is an ass.

Regardless of what his son does for work.

I have all the evidence I need to attest to that and see none to refute it.

Well that was easy.

Biden is incontenent! His rententive ability to stick to the business at hand is shakey at best. He is a lite weight who spends a lot of time looking at himself in a mirror.

Mc Cain's son is a Marine Corporal and acombat veteran of Iraq. He is training for another tour down range. His youngest son just graduated from the US Navel Academy and is training to take his place in the Fleet.

Palin's son is in the Army Infantry and serving in a Stryker Brigade. There are several sons of Republicans and Democrats serving in the Armed Forces.

Biden's is as good as any of the others. He volunteered and could have taken a pass on his Iraq tour, but didn't.

Sen. Webb's son is a enlisted Marine veteran of tours in Afganistan and Iraq. he is currently going thru OCS at Quantico, VA and intends to be a career Marine Officer.

Lets not judge the parents or their sons in the distorted land of idological difference.

Honor their Service and commitment.