Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John D

Post your favorite Donovan McNabb Pic & caption here

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Mr. Mara, sorry for using your sideline coach's phone but do you need a backup QB for next year? I think there may be a change in my employment status and if I can't get a ring by leading a team, I am more than willing to serve in a back-up cheerleading capacity and get a ring that way. Yes, Mr. Mara, I agree, karma is a beatch and, yes, TO showed me how to use the pom-poms.

View Postthumbd.gif

Pfffft--my captions yesterday were better. Even albie had better captions wink.gif

Tough crowd cwm13.gif Is this better? For the record, it was the first caption posted yesterday (and by me...) after the loss:

choke.jpg?t=1232324657

I'm just asking this honestly. Why bring up a pic or even talk of McNabb talking on the Giants sideline phone during the game? Was that not embarrassing that nobody even touched the guy or even said get out of here. The guy behind him even thought it was funny....That's pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

Had McNabb pulled that stunt in most other places he would have been on his ass so fast and in some places like Baltimore it could have brought on a death blow. But at Giants stadium it was nothing more than a laugh/joke for McNabb and Eagles fans on their way to a win and the Giants players either didn't care or were afraid to retaliate....

There's lots of good McNabb pics but I disgree with your first choice.

John

View PostI'm just asking this honestly. Why bring up a pic or even talk of McNabb talking on the Giants sideline phone during the game? Was that not embarrassing that nobody even touched the guy or even said get out of here. The guy behind him even thought it was funny....That's pretty embarrassing if you ask me.

Had McNabb pulled that stunt in most other places he would have been on his ass so fast and in some places like Baltimore it could have brought on a death blow. But at Giants stadium it was nothing more than a laugh/joke for McNabb and Eagles fans on their way to a win and the Giants players either didn't care or were afraid to retaliate....

There's lots of good McNabb pics but I disgree with your first choice.

John

You continue to make all my points for me biggrin.gif First, you concede it was an act by a QB, who as a veteran, does not have his head screwed on straight. Second, if it was against Dallas (like when TO disrespected their star as a 49er years ago), he would have gotten lit up. Needless to say, we are not Dallas, and am thankful for that.

I didn't really find McNabb's stunt funny when he did it but when nobody from the Giants did anything about it thats when I found it funny. I guess the only thing that might have been funnier would have been if McNabb ran over to the Giants sideline and snatched Eli's pack of Oreo's out from under his 4x's too big jacket and proceeded to lick them in front of him..... This rivelry goes on so you never know....

View PostYou continue to make all my points for me biggrin.gif First, you concede it was an act by a QB, who as a veteran, does not have his head screwed on straight. Second, if it was against Dallas (like when TO disrespected their star as a 49er years ago), he would have gotten lit up. Needless to say, we are not Dallas, and am thankful for that.

Again! bringing Dallas into a conversation for no reason.

View PostAgain! bringing Dallas into a conversation for no reason.

It was in context. They're comparing acts of *****baggery on the field; the Cowboys always come up in those discussions.cwm27.gif

View PostI didn't really find McNabb's stunt funny when he did it but when nobody from the Giants did anything about it thats when I found it funny.

Spandiard, its called class. I am not saying you don't have any, but its really not that difficult to figure out. See where Shockey and Burress fit within the Giants plans? Those two were lacking class.

John D, I understand what your saying about class but then you post up that pic and I have to wonder. Why is that your favorite McNabb pic/caption? Was it because it shows how civilized the Giants were and how much McNabb isn't? That the Giants would let McNabb kick them in the balls while they were down? I just don't get it from a standpoint of why any Giants fan would like that pic. It may show that McNabb can be an ass but at the same time it's either showing the Giants are lacking balls, or they have too much class to protect them....

John