McNabb and Akers throw rest of team under the bus

Rate this topic

John D

View PostJohn D, how much did you lose on the Eagles/Giants game? Boy your awfully sore at the Eagles since then!

Nothing--I do not bet on games. I will admit I am disappointed we lost, but we lost to a quality team, but hey, thats football. The Eagles however, crapped the bed against a team which went 8-8, a team you should have demolished on your way to the Super Bowl. You choked---AGAIN. That my friend, has to sux.

View PostWhat happens if the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? That surely changes everything....no?

So now we are playing the "what if?" game. lol So if the Cards win, will that make you feel better knowing you should have crushed the Cards? I can sit here with a straight face and say I never thought the Giants would crush Philly (our prior games were too close and Philly always plays us tough). As it stands now, your team crapped the bed and choked.

As a Giants fan the only team i was worried about was the Eagles. they were the only team who could beat Giants in the post season. for whatever reason they have Giant kyrptonite... The Eagles getting beat by the Cardinals is pitiful! i slept easy that night.

get withthe program...if you are gonna act like a dick, don't get all butthurt when someone points it out

View PostAs a Giants fan the only team i was worried about was the Eagles. they were the only team who could beat Giants in the post season. for whatever reason they have Giant kyrptonite... The Eagles getting beat by the Cardinals is pitiful! i slept easy that night.

Wow! I'm not going to sit here and say the Cards are going to win the SB, But I can honestly say with out a doubt that not ONE of the teams in the NFC east can match up with the AZ offense. Lets See here (Pitiful)

Lets compare: Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston, Hightower, James

Dallas<---Hopeless QB great TE and TO. The whole organization needs an enema

Philly<----Westbrook and McChicken

NY<----- Eli and the running backs, Great TE in the Making. Need WR's

Wash <-----nothing, Nada.... zip.

View Post--------------

When it happen infrequently, its a bad game.. when it happens EVERY year over 5 years (4 NFC championship Games and a Super Bowl) then its a choke.. add that to other times, and the incredibly stoopid things he does both in football and extra-curricular stuff, then yes, 1 is a bad game by a young man who is nothing but unassuming and classy, and another is a guy who does nothing but smile, barf on himself, make poor decisions in the game, act like a WR Jerk on other plays and choke under pressure.. so there you have it..

smile.gif :

View PostI am sure no Eagles will attempt to refute or otherwise reply to this--b/c there is nothing they could say to contradict it.

Okay, I'll play. shaky.gif

3 out of the 4 times Eli made the playoffs, he failed to win a single game. One of those games he didn't lead the offense on a single TD drive. Another of those games, he didn't score a single, solitary point. Seems like a choking pattern, with one miraculous exception.

As far as not doing stupid things, I could have sworn i saw him in a commercial perfoming cunnilingus to an oreo with his brother and the williams sisters.

And could there be anything more classless than standing there on national TV, as a team has just fulfilled for you a childhood dream of millions of kids and is making you the #1 pick in the draft and going to offer millions of dollars to play a game... and you pout like a punk and refuse to put the hat on, cause "it's not the team daddy wanted me to go to".

please.

View PostOkay, I'll play. shaky.gif

3 out of the 4 times Eli made the playoffs, he failed to win a single game. One of those games he didn't lead the offense on a single TD drive. Another of those games, he didn't score a single, solitary point. Seems like a choking pattern, with one miraculous exception.

I am sure you meant to say "FOUR" miraculous exceptions since he won FOUR road games against the best defenses in the NFL, including the "unbeatable" Patriots in the games biggest stage--the Super Bowl? Correct?

View PostWow! I'm not going to sit here and say the Cards are going to win the SB, But I can honestly say with out a doubt that not ONE of the teams in the NFC east can match up with the AZ offense. Lets See here (Pitiful)

Lets compare: Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston, Hightower, James

NY<----- Eli and the running backs, Great TE in the Making. Need WR's

headscratch.gif525

confused.gif Kurt Warner, under fierce pressure most of the afternoon, was 32-for-52 for 351 yards and a touchdown for Arizona (7-4). He was intercepted once and fumbled once, both leading to Giants touchdowns.