Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MightyMouse

Hey! New guys who attended Iceberg Fest!

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Yep. it was bravecwm31.gif of me to show up at a Rhody Forum event but you guys were nice to me and I stopped being scared after a while.headscratch.gifbiggrin.gif

Hey Guys just want to say thanks for the coffee. I had a good time, picked up some tips and hope I made some new friends. But Im still cold ! and nice job on those plugs linesiderdrool.gif Well Mighty Mouse , Stewie and all you others nice to meet you guys hope to see you all again till than keep on pluggin! ^5525

Another introduction???

It was great meeting everyone. Didn't catch all the names but the ones I recall are Stewie, MightyMouse, linesider, and stripercrazy. Thanks for the information - now I need to go catch my first striper! So when's the first day?

View PostYep. it was bravecwm31.gif of me to show up at a Rhody Forum event but you guys were nice to me and I stopped being scared after a while.headscratch.gifbiggrin.gif

You ummm... didn't notice the sign they left on your back... I can't believe you got into your truck with it still onwink.gif

View PostHey Guys just want to say thanks for the coffee. I had a good time, picked up some tips and hope I made some new friends. But Im still cold ! and nice job on those plugs linesiderdrool.gif Well Mighty Mouse , Stewie and all you others nice to meet you guys hope to see you all again till than keep on pluggin! ^5Attachment 204498

Just great... my plugs still look like crap... and now I realize I can't even compete in snowmen making! cwm13.gif

I'd say that the number of sick bastages who showed up says a lot about the spirit (and mental condition) of the folks who were there, oldies and newbies alike! kooky.gif

Good to see y'all...

View PostI'd say that the number of sick bastages who showed up says a lot about the spirit (and mental condition) of the folks who were there, oldies and newbies alike! kooky.gif

Good to see y'all...

There is something unabashedly wrong with us, LOL...