Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
feedthefish

How Come Libs Can Say Hateful Things But Freedom Lovin Repubs Can't Respond

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Because hateful things is what they know. They are sad, pathetic little people who are angry about everything. Their lives have no meaning, they are without hope and are spiteful about everything and anyone who has managed to claw a better existence then they. Sad - to be pitied actually. Maybe we can build some sort of "happy camp" for them and herd them all in there. Would be kind of fun - liberal round-ups twice a year, barbecues, branding contests, etc.

View PostBecause hateful things is what they know.

followed by....

They are sad, pathetic little people who are angry about everything. Their lives have no meaning, they are without hope and are spiteful about everything and anyone who has managed to claw a better existence then they. Sad - to be pitied actually. Maybe we can build some sort of "happy camp" for them and herd them all in there. Would be kind of fun - liberal round-ups twice a year, barbecues, branding contests, etc.

the funny thing is I don't know if he is joking, or how funny this post is.

"those lousy no good bastards are a bunch of hateful SOBs."

View PostActually, JimP, some of us are pretty cheerful. We'll be even more so in just a couple of days. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I'm with you on that Brian --- ready to get past the picnic and let the real circus begin. Pelousy, Reid, Barney bite my Frank, Geitner, Holder and the cast of Obombians who are ready to save our country --- let's get started.

"The change we deserve".

View PostBecause hateful things is what they know. They are sad, pathetic little people who are angry about everything. Their lives have no meaning, they are without hope and are spiteful about everything and anyone who has managed to claw a better existence then they. Sad - to be pitied actually. Maybe we can build some sort of "happy camp" for them and herd them all in there. Would be kind of fun - liberal round-ups twice a year, barbecues, branding contests, etc.

Thank God there is no hateful slant in your Republican stancebiggrin.gif

Politics garners hate, figure that out and you will understand much.smile.gif

Please don't call me a republican - they are almost as bad as the pathetic limp-wristed poodle-walking dems. I'm conservative. biggrin.gif

View PostNice thread. This should help the tone around here. shakehead.gif

And we own too many of them.

I'm not too sure who makes it harder for conservatives to make headway, the looney left or the illiterate right.