Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dpisarcik

RM scaled

23 posts in this topic

So i got my first RM tonight from a SOL'er tonight.. i dont know much about these things. its a 4-5in bigeye yellow scaled swimmer. whats the going rate for these things.

Also Big Don's pencils. i got two brand new. one is about 3.5 oz and the other about 2.5. what do these go for

i wasnt looking to sell it. just wanted an estimation of its worth. and no it wasnt a private transaction. if u look at my thread in the BST about a bodyboard FS i accepted a rod/plug trade for it

Gray gables

Question for you why do you care were he got that plug and how do you know what the plug is worth.I would imagine it's worth what some one is willing to pay for it.

I was curious as to where he got the plug because I am glad I didn't miss it on the sell forum,as to what it is worth I have a good idea as to what scaled plugs are worth because I have a whole stack of them,and you are right on one account they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them,matt

View PostI was curious as to where he got the plug because I am glad I didn't miss it on the sell forum,as to what it is worth I have a good idea as to what scaled plugs are worth because I have a whole stack of them,and you are right on one account they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them,matt

Thats a good answer smile.gif

about 50,that's what I paid for one about 3 months ago,yellow is a rare color to come by,I have a yellow scaled danny,I think ryan only sells the scaled plugs at the shows he attends,you ever see any scaled plugs in the store,not many,matt