Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vinny

HAY TIM

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

The photo contests end today for the forums. I will bump them. I think you were gonna set up a counter. Maybe we should do three days of voting per forum, working our way South 1 forum at a time. But you have to set up the counter thingy, so let me know what you wanna do.

Vinny - see it through...'tis your visionwink.gif

One thing I ask, in each vote, the current photo for all the forums must be included as an option. It's a PIA to have separate photos for each forum...if the vote is overwhelming and I find the winning image acceptable to replace the current one, then I will make the change.

As to the voting, you go right ahead....CHF is good at this sorta stuffsmile.gif

TimS

Vinny - see it through...'tis your visionwink.gif

One thing I ask, in each vote, the current photo for all the forums must be included as an option. It's a PIA to have separate photos for each forum...if the vote is overwhelming and I find the winning image acceptable to replace the current one, then I will make the change.

As to the voting, you go right ahead....CHF is good at this sorta stuffsmile.gif

TimS

OK, my problem is that I don't know how to set up the poll and my guess is that my limited spider powers would not allow me to do it anyway. You want me to do just a manual poll in each forum??? I thought you wanted to do it different, cuz you said:

One thing I'd like to add...we'll setup the actual poll in order to determine the winner. I'll even use the other poll I have, it doesn't require SurfTalk registration and there can be more than one question asked at a time. Might as well consider those who surf here as well as those who post here since this change would affect them, too

Just let me know.

Vinny...yer good!smile.gif

OK, we'll do the other poll that I was speaking of..I had completely forgotten about that. I can't do it today, I'll try to revive that poll this evening or tomorrow and we'll do it.

One thing that would make it easier - in each photo contest thread, if you could distinguish each contestant with a number - that was in the poll the questions can be short like "Town Tavern" and a list of numbers representing photos in that thread. Otherwise, I don't know how I would describe the photo in the poll clearly enough.

Ain't nuttin' simple, huh?wink.gif

TimS

Ant:

Just the rules of 3-5-7 (and some wacko carnival game JohnD likes)..... Other than that, not alot gets by me. wink.gif

Got any first hand hook access reports? Would like to know if the rips are accessible from Fisherman's Trail.

Vinny I haven't been out since March.(before the changes) I've been

nursing an extruding disk in the L4 L5 vicinity. Doc said I should try and rest it as much as I can. I told him I could struggle without golf for a while

but eventually somethings gonna give. I may venture out before the cleanup thing this weekend. Otherwise I'll be there next sat. I'll let you know when I find out, unless you get there first.

Ant

Its getting to be that time of year Tim when I try to get in a few hours after work every other night. As the spring moves along it gets darker later and more difficult to both hold down a job and fish in the blackness. I'll let ya know wink.gif