Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
10x10

How would fish this SPOT!!??

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Ok here's a prime Striper spot.Structure galore.Lot's of you guys have probably fished here too.You guys that haven't.....get off your overweight dead arses and TAKE A HIKE!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

mvc-327s.jpg

very hard and all around that large rock and the rock point ! never fished there though !

If I knew where it was and where to park Id take the hike !

Looks like either SW Pt or Schooner Pt on BI.

I agree with Chris. Work the beach up and down around the rocks. Fan cast for a few minutes then more a couple of yards down and try again.

Looks like a place I get to visit on a yearly basis. I bring the family out to BI and play on the sandy beaches with the kiddies all day and then usually go for a stroll down the cliffs in the late afternoon and look at the structure so when I go back a night I know where to go. There was a pretty good chunk of cliff that fell into the ocean this spring just south of the lighthouse. I'm sure that there will be some gooooooood fishing near that spot this fall.

looks like Kings in Montauk. The rat hole to be more precise. If its not it might as well be.

How to fish it? Some expert advice...I would stand on a rock and cast into the ocean.

that spot is dear to my heart, you see... I took my first header off of one of those rocks, about a month and half ago...

but, since im the king of small fish.. LOL smile.gif Ill have to try longer and slimier methods next time out...

BC

I'll guess Squibby, too. Snakes and needlefish plugs, and unless you like schlepping a cow over a mile of that terrain, practice C&R.

There are actually two legal places to park and take the hike---depending on whether you prefer slogging over soft sand, or scaling rocks and having your ankle twisted by cobble.

[This message has been edited by Ditch Jigger (edited 07-31-2001).]

How come everything isn't buried with sand?

Where is this place, was that NJ when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth or before the advent of the Army Corp of Engineers?

Those rocks look scary, please bury them!

Todd

That place is very fishy indeed!

I would fish it at night (wetsuit) during the first of ebb, seeking moving waters, pockets, hidden rocks and rips! Korkers is mandatory and flinging weightless black snakes is my attack!

"Crazy" Alberto

Toad, I'm with you!!! That must be Heaven cause we don't have that rocky stuff in the NJ Flatlands. Maybe it's an EXTREME Close-up of the sand.