Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whitey

bear and rabbit

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

a grizzly bear is chacing a rabbit all through the woods tring to eat it when the rabbit ran into a hollow log he knocked a bottle out the other end an a genie apeared .... the genie said it will grant each of them 3 wishes ... the bear said im first and he said he wanted to be the only male grizzly in north america poof he is ... rabbit says i want a motorcycle helmet poof he gets a helmet... the grizzly said i made a mistake on the first wish i wanted to be the only male grizzly in the world .. genie said it will cost u your second wish the grizzy says ok poof he is ... rabbit says i want a motorcycle to go with my helmet poof he gets it ... genie shakes his head with these 2 guys first wishes and says ok 3rd wish make it good ... grizzly says i want all the salmon i can eat poof salmon everywhere ...... rabbit puts his helmet on starts up the bike he revs it up genie says rabbit your 3rd wish ... rabbit puts the bike in gear says i want that grizzly right there to be gay and nails the gas leaving the bear in the dust LOL LOL LOL cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Nice.I was expecting this one.

A bear and a rabbit were each taking a dump in the woods.The bear asks the rabbit if he has any trouble with crap sticking to his fur.Rabbit says no.Bear wipes his azz with the rabbit.