Guess who emailed me? ;-)

Rate this topic

TimS

I'm inclined to say yes, feeling that people deserve a second chance. Then again, he had multiple chances on multiple boards, which equals quite a few chances. I may have to find him out on Penfield sometime soon, and I'll make sure to report on his "actual" disposition. As for now, it's a tough call....

Aw, you guys...what a bunch of softies biggrin.gif

I always got a kick out of him. And a year of cyber a**-kicking has knocked a lot of the cockiness out of him. And now we have the Tavern for the political stuff. I vote yes. In fact, I vote yes on the other guy who was tossed about the same time, too. Amnesty for all!!! Except Fugazy, that is :mad

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

I vote yes, but only if Tim can set up a link to a diagram of the Dog Run Rig, a picture of the yak Patrick built, and allows JJ to write some articles on the benefits of using 10 pd test mono on an Ugly Stick when fishing for Giant Blue Fin.

On a serious note -he should have to agree to not post anything extolling the virtues or proclaiming the innocence of Mumia or any other convicted cop killers in a fishing forum on this or any other board.

Then again, I guess it depends on how much of a hassle it is for Tim to give him his privileges back with 95% certainty that the ban will need to be eventually restated.

NOt a grump just not really interested in revisiting old problems thats all........Well I guess he is coming back, I know he will be on a short leash and watch like a hawk, one misstep and splat, just like an annying mosquito smile.gif

Nothing ont hem yet. I tossed them once to check out the action......If ya see any needlefish around picke m up and let me know, I got a feeling I might be needing them this fall biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

JohnM, it's not a done deal yet...the votes are mostly positive so far...but I haven't voted yet wink.gif Matter of fact, there are at least a few silent (but noted) nays here...some folks still believe that if you don't have something nice to say..you know how that goes. I am counting their no's even though they don't wanna get on and debate why they think he shouldn't be back. (Confusing, huh? wink.gif)

Saltheart has about the best reasoning thusfar, to forget is human, to forgive devine.

Also noted, no Mumia..matter of fact, I'll make him pinky swear that it doesn't get mentioned. The Tavern is the hotbed for political talk, perhaps it can be allowed there, that's for Robert to decide. biggrin.gif

So, let's keep 'em coming...more votes puhleeze.

JohnM, I'll have all three sizes of Hab's needlefish here around Sept. 1...including the pink one...and adding a new color, black over smokey grey, yum.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.