TimS

Guess who emailed me? ;-)

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

This morning, by some strange occurrence, an email appeared in my inbox with but a first name attached to it....it read as follows:

I would love to hear from the fanclub.

Patrick ( Zei345@aol.com )

Now who do you suppose that is? biggrin.gif

TimS

Yea... he dropped me an email about the circle hook article as satanslovechild. Kinda freaked me out....I was ready to sprinkle holy water on my monitor.
------------------
Gil
gull.gif

Hey , leave my buddy Patrick alone. He's made a major leap out of the marina parking lot and out onto a reef , actually in the surf! And he's now throwing eels and doing a little catching too.

The only thing I don't understand is why it took him a whole year of being pounded to learn to go throw eels but it only took one Eelman post for Patrick to learn how to get on the message board and declare himself "The Best"! smile.gif I guess some things are a lot harder to learn than others. smile.gif

I'm with Stuu, let him back.

After all he was entertaining, til he inevitably crossed that line.He must be fishing Penfield reef, and it ain't even paved smile.gif

That's a long walk from momma's minivan, might do him some good - he could turn out to be satan's little stud muffin after all!

I think the Kayak forum must have broke him down, so much to offer yet not allowed to enter - what a shame.

You could let him back with conditions, Tim.You know, like end each post with "College is not a waste of time" or "Mumia should rot in jail"

Something like that.

Hey what happened to the cool smilies?

Wait a minute. Don't let him back yet. If we let him back now he'll get himself banned by th "fall run". Wait till February when the boredom strikes hard and everyone starts getting a little ornery. mad.gif

Beleive it or not, JJ is actually being rather civil (so far) at SB. I suppose that won't last too long, but he did get acclamation from the host as to his turn-around. Somehow, though, I still wince every time I see his name on a post. wink.gif

Much as he was an administrative nightmare...and even after a dozen mono a mono chats where I tried to get him to agree to be less politically boisterous (he couldn't even vote at the time!)....much as he was an arrogant little...well, you know..I still can't help but like the kid!

JohnM takes no prisoners biggrin.gif

But, being the only (that I know of) democratically run board, let's vote.

How say ye concerning the (trial) readmittance of young JJ the eel slingin' kayak masterin' rebel? Yea or nay?

I'll refrain for the time being....

TimS