Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayC

14.5" x 19" 3 Blade Aluminum Boat Prop

7 posts in this topic

Genuine Evinrude BRP OMC

14.5 x 19 aluminum prop in the box. standard single outboard rotation. Used one time, not a mark on it except where the nut holds the prop onto the motor. Once installed you won't see a scratch. I'll post a picture later tonight. I paid around $150. Selling for $125, pickup in 07712, or you pay the shipping.

Selling because I like the Stainless performance better on my boat.

Thanks SOL.

I really like my E-TEC. I've had it now for 3 seasons, and still have 4 more years of full warranty on it. It's awesome on gas, uses very little oil a season, maybe 3 gallons for 60hrs on the XD100 oil setup. It's so responsive, and at slow speeds you barely even hear it. Out of the water flushing it on the muffs is funny to me because it's so quiet. I was used to the old 2 strokes. This motor is smooth, no clunking in and out of neutral. If fact, it's almost impossible to tell when you're shifting into forward and reverse unless you give it some throttle. No pumping the ball, just turn the key and go. No smoke, no smell, no oil in the water. I have a heavy deep v hull on my Hydra Sports Vector CC and this engine is a perfect match for it. I wish you the best. Everything BRP advertised it as has been right on with my experience.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0