Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gloucester2

Meet my Mr. Wiggly . . .

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I got 18 dozen on order smile.gif As soon as they get here, everyone will be able to get some...and I'll order more before it looks like these are all gone - no need for hammer-time.gif - you'll be able to get 'emsmile.gif

TimS

Tim before I order my Stan Gibbs poppers from another place. I saw that the baitshop here actually got a large supply in. Did someone read my post on us westcoast being lure deprived? They have some real wild colors this year! Are you going to still be getting them? If so I'll wait.

I got 18 dozen on order smile.gif As soon as they get here, everyone will be able to get some...and I'll order more before it looks like these are all gone - no need for hammer-time.gif - you'll be able to get 'emsmile.gif

TimS

Thanks Tim...

Nib it comes down here to what you trust and what your confidence level in a brand is. After 30 years of only know Gibbs poppers I stick with what I know. You probably feel the same way about Lex's. I have only been hanging on this site for a little over a year and I am finding lots of plugs that have never been seen here. Heck I actually used a needle for the first time last year.smile.gif

Someday I'll try a couple of Lex's but for now I'm going to stick with a old reliable. Psst NIB don't tell anyone but I'm still using my old green penns!