Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speedracer

You stink!

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Haaah! I'm FINE as long as I'm in here. Its those big flying monkeys in the den that scare me, but they are afraid of the loofah.

Gotta have one in the morning, its the wake up ritual.

View Post Its those big flying monkeys in the den that scare me, but they are afraid of the loofah.

the dreaded loofah of doom! biggrin.gif I flying monkies worse enemy. Good show man!

View PostHow often do you bathe?

I was having this discussion the other day with some people I know. The answers ranged from 2 times a day, to once every 2-3 days.

Shower every moon phase and lots of Fabreeze.

View PostI use to have jobs that I had to leave the work clothes in the basement or outside and pretty much had to shower as soon as you get home. Now I'm a cubical commando and shower in the morning before work.

Ditto.

I like showering once a day in the morning. However, there are times when I've had to go more than a week without a shower - and I'll tell you sponge baths don't cut it. I've got about ten field seasons (geology/paleontology) in Greenland 71.5 degrees north and in Ellsmere Island, even higher up, and there just isn't any hot water to be had . . . plenty of water coming off the glaciers though. It's windy too. So when I couldn't keep a hat on my greasy hair any longer I"d take a shower => in sections. Reaux