Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phat Fish

Bomber Website

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

While we're on the topic of bombers, I have another question. The long A models for the surf, does anybody know if they make them all black on top with a grey (not silver or holographic, but grey) underbody? The reason I'm asking is because back at the sportsmen show in NJ I bought one this color. After I opened it up when I got home it looked like maybe it had already been opened before. Then started thinking, and realized I've never seen this color long A bomber before. Upon closer inspection, it almost looks like this quite possibly could be its second paint job. I don't really know... So can anyone verify that they make/made long A's in this color? Thanx again

[This message has been edited by Phat Fish (edited 06-02-2001).]

That sounds like the "Smokey Joe" color- black with light gray under. I have it both with and without an orange belly. If it is the original paint, it will probably have two small black dots under the belly. Hope this helps.

Arne

I love that website, an advertisement disguised as a run-of-the-mill fishing web page--message board and all. I'll bet those "Product Reviews" are really objective, too wink.gif

Did you remember to vote for "your favorite fisherman"? I clicked on it and was going to write my own name in, but there's no place to do that. Bill Dance is currently ahead, but the polls haven't closed yet on the west coast biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Arne, great information. Just checked the lure again and sure enough there were the 2 black dots you mentioned right above the middle treble. Thanks for clearing that up for me. That's what's so great about this place... you have a question or a problem and someone is always there to help you out. Thanks