Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saltheart

Living and Loving

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Good to see ya back on here. Seems like ya had a lot of people really sweating here. Get better biggrin.gif and, as my young stupid self just learned on another link, there will always be more fishing later... or was that more time later, or wait... no...

dammit, can I look at my notes again? confused.gif

Great news Saltman ! Get well soon. BTW, I had the same thing happen to me about 5 years ago. Scared the hell out of me for about six months. Then I came to my senses about it. Never had another problem and looked at life a lot differently. You'll recover just fine. Take it slow. Godspeed, Mike.

Mike---thank God you're home and doing better, and I know you'll do whatever it takes to get and stay healthy. This has been a terible year for me so far, but this is a good omen and I get the feeling we've turned the corner and better days are right ahead. Get some rest and we'll go bend the rods when you're up to it.

Mike, I haven't seen you around for awhile and I often think about you and remember some of the chuckles we had a way back when. I'm sorry about your little "set back" but I'm glad you are making a come-back. Good luck in your recovery, may it be brief and complete!

Look forward to seein' ya 'round SOL!...W.J.