Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saltheart

Living and Loving

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

I'm home and doing everything the docs tell me.

Without a doubt I used up a whole life's worth of luck and blessings last Sat and feel it was well spent.

I can't put any real time in to post now but wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes.

Between my family , girlfriend and Smokey , I had all the support I needed.

What I can tell you is that after knocking on Deaths Door , the first thoughts in my mind when I woke up was that I wanted to see all my friends and loved ones again. I gave no thought to anything else. Something like this puts things in perspective.

Hope to see everyone soon

Good to see you posting again! Very glad you made it, and wishing you a quick and lasting recovery.

How soon before you can fish again?

TH

good to hear you're doing better dude, if you live long enough maybe I'll let you take me fishing. if you can take getting your ass kicked by a wiseguy that is.

I am happy to hear you are doing better and you are home now. Like all have said, do what the docs tell ya. Good to hear you won that battle, you still have many other battles to face by the sea smile.gif

See you soon Mike. Be well

Mike, I'm so relieved to hear that you are home and doing so much better! Do everything the doctors tell you and we'll all keep up the praying and best wishesicon14.gif

Get better buddysmile.gif

TimS