hey blueshark

Rate this topic

smitty919

View PostNo pattern. Just being honest and no harm meant. I just think your plugs need some work before you start selling them. They look alot nicer than they swim.

I make them swim as I like , not as you like...guys who have reported back to me say good things , one guy caught his personal best 31.5 lbs..thats a nice fish . I let the fish decide not some guy with a hidden agenda.wink.gif

Gary 2 " you make plugs swim as 'you' like , not anyone else " he said that to me , always positive, helping me with questions via pm . I would take your advice but anyone saying what you just did openly shows more about your character than I could ever say...And Im just being honest too no harm meant beers.gif

View PostI make them swim as I like , not as you like...guys who have reported back to me say good things , one guy caught his personal best 31.5 lbs..thats a nice fish . I let the fish decide not some guy with a hidden agenda.wink.gif

Gary 2 " you make plugs swim as 'you' like , not anyone else " he said that to me , always positive, helping me with questions via pm . I would take your advice but anyone saying what you just did openly shows more about your character than I could ever say...And Im just being honest too no harm meant beers.gif

If you advertise that it swims with a nice tight wiggle and in reality it swims like stick then I guess thats how you like. No hidden agenda.wink.gif I didn't say anything bad about you so no need to question my character. beers.gif

View PostI make them swim as I like , not as you like...guys who have reported back to me say good things , one guy caught his personal best 31.5 lbs..thats a nice fish . I let the fish decide not some guy with a hidden agenda.wink.gif

I get it now. Sorry, my bad.beers.gif

View PostI get it now. Sorry, my bad.beers.gif

I remember who you are now....wink.gif are you happy with the ayc one I sent you to replace the maple diver you didnt like the action of ...lmao I was trying to be nice and explain ....you responded it swims like a 'needle' biggrin.gif it was meant to dive deep at night like a needle...maple...is like stone ...AYC is like ivory soap it floats....lighter more wobble ...

If i recall I made you a whole new AYC bomber JUST FOR YOU , and how YOU like them...remember ?

you bought it with the description "dives and has a tight wiggle made of maple." ?

A little bit of friendly advice for both Smitty and blueshark.

First, If you are going to be in the plug building business, stop worrying about other builders. You will have an ulcer in a month if you worry about this guy paying taxes, or this guy selling on ebay etc. Make and sell plug for your own reasons and mind your own business. The only conscience that has to be clean is your own.

Second, both of you seem to flirt the fine line of advertising in here. I am not interested in checking ebay, or any other sites that are selling plugs. But there are times where I saw posts here that both of you made abnd it made me wonder. I like looking at plug pics of both of your work. I don't like being Sherlock Holmes or probably more appropriately, Inspector Gadget.

Thirdly, best of luck in your endeavors. I haven't fished either of your plugs, put they look good and wish both of you well.

Charlie

well said charlie...

and lastly, as has always been the rule on BST, if you have a problem with another member, you are NOT free to blast them openly on this website.

therefore, this thread will be locked... and though infractions should be handed out to just about everyone who participated in this thread, consider this a warning to all of you to whom this would apply.

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.