Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Online Store: let's hear it!

Rate this topic

106 posts in this topic

OK

I'll let you have it..It's your timing man every Time I order something from the store it always gets here the day my wifes home before me and I know you do this to screw me..I hate coming it the door to hear So what did you oder from Tim's Flies this time..Your doing a geart job Tim..

Eddie

------------------

fishwim.gif

I have always been pleased with the excellent service tim has provided on all my orders. He responds quickly to an email and has supplied product not listed in the store such as 80lb flouro. keep up the good work

I have always been pleased with the excellent service tim has provided on all my orders. He responds quickly to an email and has supplied product not listed in the store such as 80lb flouro. keep up the good work

Suckup...LOL

Eddie

------------------

fishwim.gif

I think I have probably only made about five or six purchases from the Online Store. I have always been pleased with the speed of shipment as well as the flexibilty of being able to add other items as long as the original order hasn't been sent out. Definitely a Thumbs Up.

Hatman, is that some kinda delayed ho' thing? wink.gif What's the statute of limitations on ho'ing? HappyWave.gif Sorry for the rod hassles.

TimS

There is no statute of limitations. I'll gladly accept a plug anytime. HappyWave.gif

------------------

yueng.gif

phieagle.gif

[This message has been edited by hatman (edited 10-03-2002).]

ordered some stuff from tim and from surfcaster same day.....got my surfcaster stuff 3 days ago.......prob come tommorow...sure hope those black bucktails are there........

wed 10-9 still no order...what's up???

[This message has been edited by allen sklar (edited 10-09-2002).]

Nice selection, top notch.

icon14.gificon14.gif

-Receipt in box.

-Superstrike needles and little necks would be a nice addition. Then i wouldn't have to order from the-SC at all.

------------------

nocjoc <*))))<

[This message has been edited by nocjoc (edited 10-04-2002).]

Vinny is just trying to suck up.wink.gif

Tim the orders I've placed have beem handled without problem. I've asked for some rush things which ya helped me out with

(SOL stickers to go on the sub with). It could be easier I'm sure on both sides, but I think it's convient, relatively easy to use.

The only thing that would get me to buy more stuff would to be allow me to walk through and see what strikes my fancy while on the way to the beach.

I bought a couple a packs of Wildeys on 2 occassions with no problems at all. Only complaint I got is ya never got back to me about the chuck M-1 eel squids. Too late now because I had to get a mess of Diamonds. They aren't the same as the M-1's but will have to do.

------------------

SOL #860

Share what you know

Learn what you don't