Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship

Rate this topic

Robert Williams

View PostNor is our President.

If you want to look at it that way, Hitler's party didn't come close to winning a majority of Reichstag seats. Parliamentary governments don't directly elect their presidents or PMs either.

Basically, Hindenburg threw him a bone with the ceremonial post of "Chancellor".

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

He's an idiot.

I'd like to see the Republican party use this defeat for something constructive. The idiots currently spouting the paranoid hyperbole are doing us a favor by flagging themselves for removal from the party.

We can win elections by acting like smart conservatives. Acting like the lunatic left just embarasses us.

View PostHe's an idiot.

I'd like to see the Republican party use this defeat for something constructive. The idiots currently spouting the paranoid hyperbole are doing us a favor by flagging themselves for removal from the party.

We can win elections by acting like smart conservatives. Acting like the lunatic left just embarasses us.

From your keyboard to God's ear.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View PostThe idiots currently spouting the paranoid hyperbole are doing us a favor by flagging themselves for removal from the party.

clapping.gif

I've been saying this for years. And it got me branded as a liberal.

Just wait until we have a big staged "crisis" or "terrorist attack" and see what happens.

It's nice to hop the fence here. I've been saying this for years and I've been a "lefty" or a "communist".

I can't wait to accumulate some new names.

I was scared before and I'm even more scared now. It makes no difference whether the "president" has an R or a D next to their name when martial law is declared, We're all screwed.

Put an F on this guy's forehead for the next election.

I love when the Republican kooks come out with the fear-mongering guns blazing after a vicious defeat. Too much Kool-Aide during the last 8 years is making these nutjobs think that people will just take a big ole bite out of anything they say. Someone needs to get these extremists laid. cwm40.gif

Pricey doesn't mean better, but cheap is to the bone!

Ah, but there's the rub. The party moved far to the right of the people, and now has to placate it's base, (the christian right, Grover Norquist and his ilk, et al). So do they come up with a winning strategy by moving more towards the center or do they continue to foment culture wars and all of the other b.s. thet the public has lost it's stomache for. We'll see.