Nags Head Fishing Pier

Rate this topic

bobabouy

happen to be surfing the net yesterday and came across the web cam for the pier ,saw a sunrise about 15 guys fishing the surf and hooking up,went back to the cam about an hour later and it was a site like we have here in New Jersey guys lined up in the suds,had to be close to 40 people catching looked to be fish in the 2 to 5 lb range..specks?blues? any of you folks on hand yesterday morning?

(formerly known as S H F C )

Look at the reports that are around, it doesnt say that anything was happening at nags head pier....

tri.gif Fishing report - Posted on 11/09/08 by TW's Tackle

There were shoulder to shoulder Trout fishermen at Avalon early morning. Only a few Trout were caught. Avalon pier reported a few juvenile Puppy Drum. No one on the Nags Head pier at eight o?clock and Outer Banks pier are catching Black Drum and Puppy Drum. Little Bridge had no anglers. If the wind switches tomorrow to NW as predicted, fishing will pick up

sure it wasnt avalon??

NCBBA #5665

no ,it was the nags head fishing pier web cam,not like the guys up here,what i saw sunday morn on that web cam would have attracted about 100 guys running like smucks up in jersey,it looked like controlled madness,i was looking at old reports from novembers in the past and my guess is troutdrool.gif

(formerly known as S H F C )