Jump to content

What's it called & who makes em??????

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Another fisherman I was talking with in the parking lot this AM showed me a plastic that was slug-go like, was about 12" long had lots of cuts in the body and he said was reinforced with mono or nylon to prevent it from falling apart when chewed by bluefish. He told me the name of them but I forgot.

Anyone know what the heck I'm describing? confused.gif

Thanx FnP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...