Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otter

10x10???!!!

Rate this topic

199 posts in this topic

A very sad time, he will surely be missed. Prayers to his family and friends. He left this world doing what he loved most to be doing, I hope I'm as lucky when it's my time. Godspeed Ken.

------------------

Capt Petey

"Dam, What the he11 was that?"

SOL #2311

Our prayers and condolences go to Ken and his family. We chatted Memorial Day weekend; he was so happy being on the Vineyard - and true to Ken's form, he shared some fishing advice. Ken left us while he was doing what he loved, and left us with the lesson to "take care", as accidents can happen to the best of us. RIP,Ken.

I just found out about 10x early this AM while fishing with DChoi. I could not believe it! I did not know Ken, but always read his posts. He always had something positive to add to SOL. Prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

jk

It is so sad that someone we all know in one way or another passes away. 10x10 was out doing his thing and I must believe he was happy from his nightly trip and in that thought perhaps the passing was not hard for him to except. We are all born and when our time comes to pass on, to do so, all though hard we must keep his memory alive. The goodness he provided to the fishing world around him by his sharing has helped to make the fishing community a better place for all to share.

The suggestion for a S.O.L hall of Fame should be considered and I would know that he would be smiling a little to see his name placed in such an honor.

May you catch big ones with the angels and rest in peace.

Angler

STEVEP:

Would it be possible for you to post or pm me and address where me and my family can send a card and some flowers?

Thanks,

johnny

RIP Ken

God bless the man and his family. I'm looking out my porch window as i sit here, and......the sky is, indeed, crying. The response of this tragedy is amazing; the love, respect, tribute....i know it gets me thinking about life, and how fortunate we are to spend at least some of it doing what we all love, and what this site bonds us together by. We've lost a Brother....

When I first found out yesterday I was first in disbelief and now in shock. I never met Ken in person, but through SOL he was bigger than life. I feel for his family and close friends frown.gif.

In many ways, Ken continues to live though all of us, in memory and though all the tips, mentoring and great flies he shared with this group. I bet he has a bunch of those great deer hair sliders with him right now...

AnthonyT

[This message has been edited by AnthonyT (edited 06-15-2002).]

I always enjoyed 10X10's posts. Although I never met him, it was evident that he never hesitated to help and contribute his time and knowledge to others.

The striper community has lost a great person.