Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ken Schwam's Family

In memory of Kenny (10x10)

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

To all of Kenny's friends and associates that have shared their thoughts and feelings during this tragic loss, the family would like to thank all of you for letting us see how much you care.

Kenny's family would like to ask anyone wishing to make a contribution/donation in memory of him to the IGFA to be aware that a memorial is being considered on the Vineyard. It was where Ken wanted to be.

If you would like to send a contribution for this memorial now, please send it in care of his parents: Ronnie & Gerry Schwam, 1021 Serpentine Lane, Wyncote, PA 19095. All contributions will be put into a trust.

Thank you for being so thoughtful to write us during this extremely difficult time for your family. The memorial trust is important information for us as many will want to remember him this way. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

------------------

Dune%20Path.jpg

My family's thoughts and prayers are with yours - our sympathies for your tragic loss.

------------------

-------------------------

SOL #787

Your Family will be in my prayers.

I only knew his words and the picture's that he posted. I now wish I had made the time to meet him.

May Kenny fish by God's side in the oceans of Heaven.

I'll be more than happy to make a donation in his name.

He shared so much with so many..Fishon Kenny

Eddie

------------------

the_end2.jpg

Kenny will be missed dearly ! Thank you for taking the time to write during your time of sorrow . My heart goes out to you all !

Kens the kinda guy that would do anything to help out his fellow man and that is a sign of the good family he came from .

God Bless you all !

My condolences to the Schwam family, Ken was an outstanding individual that will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Rest in peace Kenny.

I didnt know Ken except from here but he was one of my personal heroes in many ways. Ive been reading back on some of his old posts and came across this, I think it illustrates his willingness to reach out and help anyone as well as his kindness to anything or anyone he came into contact with.

mvc-161s.jpg

To Ken 10x10 Parents and Family;

I never met Ken face to face. I never shook his hand. I have read many of the things he said, and have read what others have said to and about him.

His works and writings have not as yet been gathered together and published. Some one might do that some day.

My reason for writing to you is to offer you Hope for tomorrow and Peace for today.

Many years ago there was another Son who walked this Earth. I never meet Him face to face, I never shook His hand. I have read much of what He said and have read much about Him from others writings.

His Works and Actions have been recorded in His Fathers Book (the Bible) and I am writing about God's Son, Jesus.

I know Him and Trust Him and try each day to follow His advice and His example of Life.

Someday, Trusting in Him, I will meet Him face to face, and perhaps I will shake His hand.

I have a great sense that after I meet Jesus, I will get to meet Ken. My Faith tells me he is there now, waiting on his Friends and Family.

I Pray that God our Father through Christ, His Son and the Holy Spirit will Console you and Bless you from now until the End.

Capt. Chet.-Nor-Easter Charters