JDRF plugs

Rate this topic

Mantra

View PostIf ya can, post pics!! I'd like to see who got what plugs!!

I don't know when I'll get to the Coral sea for GT's but one thing is for sure, this spook is a monster!bigeyes.gif Although I didn't get into this for the prizes, I can't help appreciating the craftsmanship of this piece of Fixter history.smile.gif Another thanks to Sea Flat, StriperTC and Klamman for all your efforts.beers.gif

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  

~Henry David Thoreau
(member formerly known as MV Bluefish)

View Posti got an ity bity yellow danny... great when peanuts are around thanks klamman... did u use screw eyes? we should start a thread of fish caught on these plugs

can be called.... Stripers support the JDRF too

Most of Tom's plugs have screw eyes....there are some that were thru wired, but only a few

Proud Aquaskinz user

View Posti got an ity bity yellow danny... great when peanuts are around thanks klamman... did u use screw eyes? we should start a thread of fish caught on these plugs

can be called.... Stripers support the JDRF too

That is what I was thinking. Would love to see some pics of fish caught on these plugs. I have to admit that I do not generally fish with peanut sized plugs, but I decided to swim one of them one afternoon and the action was awesome. Will definitely catch fish I am sure.

Thanks to everybody involved in donating and especially stripertc and klmman for all of the hard work building and painting the plugs. All I did was put a few hooks on some of the plugs and ship out. Only had a couple guys not get back to me. A couple more plugs will be going out today. If you have not received a PM or not received your plug please let me know as I could have made an error someplace. About 90 plugs had to be shipped out. cwm31.gif

"I would rather be on the water and catching nothing than at home and catching nothing" - ME