Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimK

Spring Fling Registration Question for TimS

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I completed the registration form for the fling the other day. The instructions state to send in my check when I recieve confirmation that my application has been recieved.

I've not yet received confirmation. How long does this typically take? Possibly my registration did not go through. Should I send it in again?

JimK

JimK...the you should have been automatically send a copy of the registration. It went to your home email the worldnet one. I'll send another copy of it, but I checked and it appears one was immediately sent. You never know, sometimes these autoresponders work...sometimes they don't...and it's hard to tell the difference on this end...I alway get my copy! wink.gif

50...you've probably never read the main page of this site...have ya? You got a link all set up to go straight to the board here....you are missing the entire site!! There's so much more out there wink.gif....get out, see the world!! Start at http://stripersonline.com it's a good jumping off point. That's the "Main Page"...there's links to everything from there, all of it's for your enjoyment! The main page is update (almost) every day and sometimes is actually worth reading! biggrin.gif

So, lemme know how you like the site?? wink.gif It's not just a bulletin board here, that's just one part of this site....there's LOADS of other stuff here!!! BTW..the Fling registration in on the link above that I gave ya!

TimS

Tim,

I also registered for the Spring Fling two or three days ago and have received no e-mail response. Do you have a record of it?

Arne

P.S. Thanks for the welcome to the SRSA. Hope to see you at the dinner on Saturday.

TimS,

Sorry redface.gif,I do remember the main page now. Like you said I saw it and at the time I was just looking for saltwater fishing boards to compile and I bookmarked the surftalk board and forgot all about the main website, which I intended to go back to when I checked my lure stock to see which LEW Lures I might order. Thanks smile.gif I have completed the registration and will send the check out Mon. AM.

Hey, 50, no sweat, no need for apologies...just thought you should know there's a whole other world out there beyond this message board on this site...and I try to add to it as often as I can to keep things fresh and functional! wink.gif Lookin' forward to meetin' ya!

Jim/Arne...my apologies! The script indeed is not set to send the registrant a receipt e-mail...just the one that I get! Rather than mess with it, I just changed the wording on the form and removed the part about "when you receive the receipt!" Good eyes guys...I hope no one else is waiting for their receipt to come! redface.gif

Arne, likewise, look forward to meeting you there as well!

TimS