Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fletchisgreat

ZeeBaas- double or single line roller

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

View PostFor the Guys who have ZeeBass experience- Does the rotor move any when you cast?

Thanks ,

Marc

I won't say that it doesn't move but, when I'm fishing in the dark, it's not exactly what I'm thinking about, therefore it isn't causing any issues for me. I really don't think it moves very much though. I've seriously hung-up on one of the rollers maybe 2-3 times since I started using mine in May, which is about the same number of times I did it on any of my VS reels.

As for the double roller, yeah yeah yeah, it gets a tiny bit confusing in the dark sometimes, but the other roller is only a 1/2 turn away, no biggggggg deal biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Whey you are getting ready to cast, it is best if your spool is at the highest position so the rollers are clear of the top part of the spool and the line will not impede by it.

The ZB spool movement is in sync with a full turn of the crank handle. Keep an eye on the spool when you get ready to cast. When it's at the highest point, that is where your handle should always be at, .

Mine is at about 6 to 8 o'clock. If I remember correctly, this postion can be set by the user so it may vary for each reel (do a seach here in an earlier post by David(NH)