Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zim

How pretty is this thing?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

They are so pretty I'm considering offering them for sale here just so I can play with them smile.gif

TimS

I've sold a few and a lot of guys talk about them, but they ain't a huge seller. Either guys need a levelwind, fifty ball bearings, aircraft aluminum or whatever. But like my Nanna used to say whenever I didn't want something, "More for me." biggrin.gif

There has been mixed reviews for these on other websites. Something about the quality control being way off on a certain run of the red ones. I haven't seen the purple, green or yellow ones yet but I also read they are coming out with those as well.. Also, I read that the handles are not as good as they look..

Agin, this is second hand info and I'll be the judge on my own.. Personally I love my 332 BLACK.. smile.gif

I try to take everything I read with a grain of salt. If I care enough about something to want to know 100%, I gotta have it in my hands and make my own determination.

If I care enough about something to want to know 100%, I gotta have it in my hands and make my own determination.

And having it in yer hands is one thing - if yah really wanna know, you have to buy it, strap it to a rod, beat the living %@#&@$^ outta it, put it away salty and wet, toss it in the sand, let it sit on the roof of your truck for two weeks and catch a bunch of fish on it.

If it survives and still works like day one, then yah know if it's any good smile.gif Cause it's easy to make a reel that looks/feels nice outta the box HappyWave.gif

TimS

If I care enough about something to want to know 100%, I gotta have it in my hands and make my own determination.

And having it in yer hands is one thing - if yah really wanna know, you have to buy it, strap it to a rod, beat the living %@#&@$^ outta it, put it away salty and wet, toss it in the sand, let it sit on the roof of your truck for two weeks and catch a bunch of fish on it.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Take Quantum for example. Out of the box, they're smooth & easy. It ain't till later you find out that they're kinda like a Bic lighter, disposable.

If it survives and still works like day one, then yah know if it's any good smile.gif Cause it's easy to make a reel that looks/feels nice outta the box HappyWave.gif

TimS