So, whats your weekend plans ?

Rate this topic

Stuu

Hit the suds last night in the fling area, Conditions looked nice, but only managed a couple of hits. Lots of white water. Will be out again early Saturday mornin/Friday night.

Hope to be able to sneak on a jetty, but it might be tough unless the swells settle down. As always, be safe, have fun, and bend your rods, Stuu

You put a pig on a spit, and you can guarantee my attendance.

Maybe some fishing tonight if I can get out, but the rest of the weekend is a bust. It's nice at times to have a big family, but when there are 15 kids all under 10, you can bet there is going to be some kind of friggin party that I must attend frown.gif. And you guessed it, I got 1 Sat. & Sun. Oh well life could be worse, I could be going to visit them in jail or worse.

Good luck to all who are fishing this weekend and I know how you feel if you want to and are not.

Ed J

Hop on my buddy's boat around 4:30 tomorrow morning to fish whatever deep structure we can find in the Sound. Maybe drift some eels on a three way, see if we can get some bunker to live-line, and see if the fish react to diamond jigs in the depth. Then maybe plug the inshore waters to see if we can get anything to come to the surface before the lightning arrives. Best of luck to all.

Linesides

Goin' fishin" with a intermittent poster on this board, will be glad to meet him and catch that world record mentioned in another thread wink.gif

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174