Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomasas

Lamiglas does it again!

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

He informed me that the factory built rod only comes in 2-piece spinning.

I have a 1084 in 1 piece factory spinning and you can still find them on the racks in the local b+t's.. Why no 1 piece? Weird...

VoG,

I'm sorry if you received a 2pc instead of the 1pc you broke. It is not our practice to give a customer a different model if the current one is still cataloged, shipping costs have nothing to do with what is exchanged. There must have been some confusion here and a mistake made.

Sorry,

Todd

Let me know if you would like the 2pc replaced with a 1pc. model.

It is not our practice to give a customer a different model if the current one is still cataloged, shipping costs have nothing to do with what is exchanged.

Todd, I believe the 1 piece XSRA1084 is no longer cataloged...which would probably be the reason VoG's 1 piece XSRA1084 was replaced with a 2 piece - yah don't, as far as I know, offer the 1 piece as a factory rod smile.gif

I can attest to the fact that shipping costs have nothing to do with Lamiglas' warranty replacement policy - I've received 1 piece replacement rods/blanks even for 10ft 1 piece stuff that I've busted. Never a question in my mind that Lamiglas stands 100% behind their products - they are the only rods that we presently offer here smile.gif

TimS

...and Lamiglas does it yet again::: Thank you,Todd, for resolving my XS101MS warranty issue in a most professional way tonite. I'm dropping it off Sunday. Gotta love a company that stands behind its product. icon14.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

VoG,

I'm sorry if you received a 2pc instead of the 1pc you broke. It is not our practice to give a customer a different model if the current one is still cataloged, shipping costs have nothing to do with what is exchanged. There must have been some confusion here and a mistake made.

Sorry,

Todd

Let me know if you would like the 2pc replaced with a 1pc. model.

Hey Todd... Im happy with the 2 piece I received.I had it out the other night and it performed as well as the 1 piece.Like I said, Now I have a rod I can tke on vacation when I go in my wifes car biggrin.gif I can see her face now icon25.gif

Hey when you have a product as good as lamiglass you can waranty them for life. I still have my old 1164 from 1979! That rod has seen so much abuse and last year I had it rewrapped and I fished it again this year. That's 25 years of use. Tim if that rod finally breaks do you think it still would be warrantied?

Oh and if you think I baby my rods ask Throwing Timber or Jigman what I did to Slipknot's breakaway when I was on the cape. redface.gif

... so i'm walking in my house after all nite fishin and see a long tube laying on the floor... icon25.gif ... unbelievable!!! icon14.gif those guys are great! call came in on wed that they will ship my blank depending on the stock... friday afternoon i had a blank... clapping.gif ...

i have no words ... i can't recall beeing treated like this by any company...

Thank You Lamiglas again!