50 KG's of reels on their way :-)

Rate this topic

TimS

It's 1am down under...and in 9 hours there's 50 kilograms of reels leaving fer here smile.gif

Included will be:

26 @ Nautil 6500's

10 @ Nautil 7500's

And fer good measure, 8 Abu 7500C3's and 8 6500 Mag's...just to fill up the box wink.gif

ETA: Monday morning

Orders will have to be placed online, I'll add the Nautil's to the Neptune page this afternoon and will let ya know when it's done smile.gif I'll check the online order against "the list" to make sure all orders are filled according to the order in which folks requested one be held for them.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

OK Tim... what you're saying is.... even though I sent you an email a few weeks ago to use my credit card # on file for one 6500 and some 30lb power pro.... You also want me to use the online store form to repeat the order??? Got to get it all down straight so I GET ONE!!! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

To quote Stimpy.... "Joy"

------------------

Berkeley Striper Club...Seaside Park, NJ

"You can't fish anymore if you're Dead" Arby SOL # 304

Berkeley Striper Club
Seaside Park, NJ

Arby, that's right...even after ya emailed me yer request...ya still gotta make it "official". PM's aren't "official", emails are sort of official...but orders placed through the online store are 100% official smile.gif

Besides, it makes it much easier fer me wink.gif

TimS

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

I personally own the 7500 Nautil and i grabbed my first fish with it the other night.It was a short bass,but it felt like nothing more than my silver and black mambo minnow.I also dunked the damn thing under the wash,just because I could.tongue.gif

------------------

KDOGG

"Throwin the metal"

OK, Tim, "okey dokey", "Roger Wilco", whatever you want.... I'm getting one.

Yeah, it'll help in my rehabilitation.

lg_smile.gif

------------------

Berkeley Striper Club
Seaside Park, NJ

Kdogg...ya know, you just reminded me of my first experiences with the Neptune 7500. The first time I hooked a fish and it came off, I thought for sure it busted me off. But no, the rig was still there! This took some getting used to...these reels are geared so well that a bomber and teaser doesn't even load the reel. They are super strong, amazing even. I can't wait to stick a 6500 on any one of the 4 new customs I built that it will be perfect for smile.gif I only wish I could keep 4 of the 6500's?!?! icon15.gif

Arby, you let me know if there's anything I can do to help with yer rehab...like a fishin' trip...I'll let ya lean on me to walk down to the water if ya need wink.gif I'll even carry yer stuff wink.gif But please don't make me turn an email into an online order!? cwm24.gifcwm24.gif hehehehee

I hope yer feelin' better my friend!

TimS

Bob Bob Bob hasnt your future wife told you about all that extra over time cash and wedding money yet ? If not let me be the first . Remember all the fishing stuff you like to look at for future purchases . firgetaboutit . you have no more extra moneys for fishing so window shopping it is .

the day is coming up real soon isnt it ? good luck and congrats

I remember a story you told me of ( your engagement party ? ) at race point , bring your rods this time .

[This message has been edited by chris L (edited 08-08-2001).]

As I wait with patience FOR THE LINK TO THE ORDER TO COME UP....

Tim, I'm gonna take the next few days to get my strength up then hit the suds smile.gif. The twitching is slight at this point so with-in a few days will hopefully be ok. Not ready for an all-nighter yet but just getting on the water will be fun. I really do appreciate the offer. icon14.gif

------------------

Berkeley Striper Club
Seaside Park, NJ