Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

Snookin' good

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Why post something like that without posting the datekooky.gif

Now you know it going to be send to FW and they might contact you.

And hiding your face make it looks worst, i am sure i will see this on other sites now.....argue.gif

Oh wellshaky.gif

Too late i already saw it on another sitefreak.gif

View Postwhat's up with the snookface gammie?

If I were a POACHER I'd be hiding my sorry mug too...I hope the FWC tracks your sorry azz down after I forward copies of this to them...BTW...I hope you die.

View PostIf I were a POACHER I'd be hiding my sorry mug too...I hope the FWC tracks your sorry azz down after I forward copies of this to them...BTW...I hope you die.

Wow. Don't be afraid to tell him how you feel.

View PostIf I were a POACHER I'd be hiding my sorry mug too...I hope the FWC tracks your sorry azz down after I forward copies of this to them...BTW...I hope you die.

I'm in NJ. Thanks for the kind words.

View PostIf I were a POACHER I'd be hiding my sorry mug too...

Since you are allegedly NOT a Poacher, then you should have nothing to hide. Show your face, so we can see what a jackass looks like.

I have to agree if its in another country why hide your face, and why not just post it.

"Look how they catch them over there"

You made yourself look guilty, plus i believe you posted another picture of two guys holding a bunch of snooks up, with guys wearing paperbags with money signs on themclapping.gifclapping.gif

Given enough rope people do hang themselves, i guess now that these pictures are all over the place you need to say they were taken in Costa ricaheadscratch.gif Don't bother trying to delete them, they already been forward to FWC, hopefully they will see the joke in all this.

Unlike we didkooky.gif

View PostSince you are allegedly NOT a Poacher, then you should have nothing to hide. Show your face, so we can see what a jackass looks like.

This is a family site.

I've examined the first photo a little more closely. The bush is a plant that is native to Southern Florida only. I do not believe this picture was taken in Central America. I am forwarding my findings to the proper authorities.

View PostI have to agree if its in another country why hide your face, and why not just post it.

"Look how they catch them over there"

You made yourself look guilty, plus i believe you posted another picture of two guys holding a bunch of snooks up, with guys wearing paperbags with money signs on themclapping.gifclapping.gif

Given enough rope people do hang themselves, i guess now that these pictures are all over the place you need to say they were taken in Costa ricaheadscratch.gif Don't bother trying to delete them, they already been forward to FWC, hopefully they will see the joke in all this.

Unlike we didkooky.gif

I didn't catch any of those fish, unless they were caught in New Jersey. I don't care what you think or who you send the pics to or where you post them. Those pics have been all over the internet already, so why would they need to be deleted? You have zero idea as to where they were caught, how they were caught, the legality of the catch or lack of it. Your panties are getting bundled up over something that you or I can do nothing about. As for covering the guy's face, it's obvious from this thread why it needed to be done. There are people who would do bodily harm over some dead fish. kooky.gifkooky.gif