Brian

Billy Joel? Really, Billy Joel?

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

View Post'Cause he's a commy and commies are quitters which is why the navy yard closed. Plus, he's a no-talent ass-clown. Uptown girl my ass- cram it with walnuts, buddy.

you?

He has helped design and build some pretty boats, he is a strong advocate for the SB fishery. Other than that he is past his "sell by" date as a singer, he drives drunk and he divorced Christ Brinkley, who may be a dumbass, but is still smokin hot today.beatin.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gif

beers.gifbeers.gif

years ago we had tickets behind the stage.

Halfway through the concert, he stands up, the piano sinks below the stage, another rises behind the drummer, and he walks over facing our sections and says, "you thought you had bad seats" and plays a couple of songs.

Pretty cool.

saw him at the meadowlands with elton john, that was a great show.

View PostI'm gonna let the love happen in the other thread. I despise him like no other. Absolutely, the worst - beyond redemption, even worse than Phish.

Your star has really risen in my eyes. heart.gif

I think Billy Joel wiill go down in (at least U.S.) history as one of the most beloved of popular musicians.

If you can appreciate what he's done for rock 'n roll, I would put him up there with the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Who, and Elton John.