Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waist Deep

Online Plug Swap - SIGN UP

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

So lets try to sign ups

GROUP 1 - This group will all donate 1 plug - the order in which lures are picked will be in the order that people sign up. Plug must be made custom made and or painted (i.e. buy and paint a kit). Plug must be fully completed ready to fish. I will collect the plugs and each person must submit $3 via paypal in order to cover the shipping to the end recipient.

GROUP 2 - Sign up for this first go round will be the first 10 people. This group will donate a plug for each person that signs up - if 6 people sign up then each person throws in 5 plugs and each person takes home 5 custom lures from the other members. Plugs must be made custom made and or painted (i.e. buy and paint a kit). Plugs must be fully completed ready to fish. I will collect the plugs and each person must submit $3 via paypal in order to cover the shipping to the end recipient.

Shipping money can be sent to brian@fishinglakeanna.com via paypal.

Group 1 - sign up by August 1st submit lures by August 10 - 30 days from today

Group 2 - sign up by August 1st - submit lures by Sept 1

NO COMMERCIAL PLUGS TO BE SUBMITTED - but commercial builders can join but please submit something special if you dont mind. Just dont think people should buy a plug and submit it - kind of a plug builders/painter swap. Anyone and everyone is welcome!

I will sign up for both groups but since I am the first I wont pick first - but since I will be collecting and shipping for everyone I will pick in the middle of the pack.

Let me know if there are any proposed changes - I will be the mailing address once you sign up.

Thanks

ill be in for the first group......the shipping thing should be revised though because you have to figure in that each person has to send it to the next person on the list...so in the end everyone is gunna be paying shipping at some point.....oh yea an whos throwin the six pack in...take one beer an one plugbeers.gifbiggrin.gif

-Jeff

View Postill be in for the first group......the shipping thing should be revised though because you have to figure in that each person has to send it to the next person on the list...so in the end everyone is gunna be paying shipping at some point.....oh yea an whos throwin the six pack in...take one beer an one plugbeers.gifbiggrin.gif

-Jeff

I was figuring everyone would ship their plugs to me and I would send them to the final recipient based on who picked what. Let me know if this is confusing or isnt necessary!

GROUP 1

Waist Deep - not picking first

NJJB417

minivin5

Group 2

Waist Deep

minivin5

Some spooks I am working on!

spook-1.jpg

GROUP 1

Waist Deep - not picking first

NJJB417

minivin5

Copycat

Drew9745

Black Talon

go4broke44

Group 2

Waist Deep

minivin5

Copycat

go4broke44

Looking like its gonna be great!

I'm a little confused by your wording. If I enter group 1, will I be getting 1 of every persons plugs? Is that how it works? Will there be a cap on the number of people in group 1?

If so, and you guys can put up with my work (which sadly can't even touch what some guys in this forum can do) I'd like to enter in group 1.

View PostI'm a little confused by your wording. If I enter group 1, will I be getting 1 of every persons plugs? Is that how it works? Will there be a cap on the number of people in group 1?

If so, and you guys can put up with my work (which sadly can't even touch what some guys in this forum can do) I'd like to enter in group 1.

Group 1 - you put in one you pick one

Group 2 - you give each participant one of yours and you get one from everyone else - put in 10 get back 10

View PostGroup 1 - you put in one you pick one

Group 2 - you give each participant one of yours and you get one from everyone else - put in 10 get back 10

Ok, I'm gona think it over a little. Wana look into some stuff before I definitely say "yes" or "no".