Anyone have some old wood musso lures?

I was on the hunt for big wooden darters as there werent any being made. I was using BobHahn large Montauk darter but even that didnt cast well or run deep enough. I walked into J&J and they had a rack with 9 or 10 I of them. All of them yellow. I bought all of them and split them with a friend. I think I have 1 left in the package.

3 hours ago, BASSOMATIC said:

I was on the hunt for big wooden darters as there werent any being made. I was using BobHahn large Montauk darter but even that didnt cast well or run deep enough. I walked into J&J and they had a rack with 9 or 10 I of them. All of them yellow. I bought all of them and split them with a friend. I think I have 1 left in the package.

Interesting.  Are they genuine mussos?

Here’s a weird one? I just picked up a Musso torpedo and it has a different lip than any other Musso torpedo ml I’ve ever seen. It appears to be a “danny” lip. I tested plug in my tank and it swims great but like a danny and not a torpedo with the larger lip like other yellow plug ( pine torpedo)  in photo. Also, the line tie is mid lip just like most danny plugs. I figure it must be one of Musso’s earlier plugs? All of the other surface swimmer torpedos I have ever seen  have the larger lip and mid lip line tie. 

4B45DFE3-A5C3-4510-9215-BC25953EBEA1.jpeg

630C95A6-A660-4B85-B6F4-0E6540B50602.jpeg

1 min ago, Steel Pulse said:

A skinnier version of the surface swimmer ? 

I did not own that many of the SS but thought I remember the body being the same diameter. I obviously could be wrong but thought the wood was identical with the lip and lower wire being the difference between the two models. I don't own any to verify