Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

New Game - Name that Knucklehead :-)

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

OK, there's a few people who aren't eligeable here - yah know who y'are cause you've seen this email before...please, be fair, let the others playwink.gifsmile.gif

Here's the rules - I will post small portions from various messages received in the past - and you guys have to insert echo effect here - Naaame that Knucklehead! Prizes may/may not be given out during these games, there is no cash value of a "win", purely for entertainment purposes.

Here goes...the very first one:

I have see you on the water before and have been kind enough to give you plenty of room when you were fly fishing (opposite SBCGS last year...remember?) Well you count on thoese days being over and if I don't come by and buzz you and the fish with mboat you can bet your *** I will have the mosquito fleet hounding your every move when I post it on the VHF radio that you are (whether you are or not) catchign fish wiht the exact location and boat description. Your days of fishing in peace and quiet are over my friend!

Now the typos are left in tact, editing them would make this more difficult than it needs be. Some profanities were removed, otherwise, this is a direct quote smile.gif

Name that Knucklehead!

TimS

TimS... You are a VERY smart man and I am not kidding smile.gif

Are the Libras in stock? a Mexican friend wants one. I am also interested in one of the Dolphin Scepter SF 9000. Any news on the price of them?

Sergio