Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dusky

Tim S...

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I do...and I did smile.gif Even without asking me to in the main forum, I do anyway smile.gif

Sometimes, there's these things called "weekends"...and on ocassion, even I'm allowed to go fishing and not be in front of the computer wink.gif I've been known to not answer any email all weekend long sometimes smile.gif

Anyway, I fixed it - the image uploader is designed for posting on the forums - you can use it to upload photos for the auction but you have to remove the  and tags. They are for the forums, the auction doesn't understand them smile.gif

TimS

Thank you smile.gif I dont recall reading anything in the Announcements section on removing the tags for the auction. Did i miss it written somewhere? ...anyhoo, thanx for the fix smile.gif

Dusky, no sweat...I wrote it somewhere redface.gif I'll look for it and try to hack a link into the auction pages smile.gif And, come to think of it, I'll add it to the announcements forum wink.gif

TimS

Blah,Blah Blah,guy from Jersey at ditch fling, Blah, Blah, Blah, Sorry Tim you know how us MA guys are.......

How 'bout "blah, blah, blah guy from Jersey started the Ditch Fling, blah, blah, blah" wink.gif

I thought PFF was the fishing chef? cwm13.gifwink.gif

TimS