Tattoo

Where did your nickname come from?

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

I see a lot of great nicknames / handles here and thought it would be interesting to find out how you obtained it. I'll go first...

tattoo.JPG

No, I wasn't drunk, or under any mind altering substances. It took three and a half hours and cost $300 for those of you wondering. This is my first one. I ended up in there "photo book". I don't share this with many people, but the folks here are very kind and this seems like a place I will continue to participate in (unlike other which tend to be a flame fest).

Tim, Keep up the great work!

[This message has been edited by Tattoo (edited 02-19-2001).]

Tattoo,That is one of the best TAT'S anyone who loves stripers could have!!I have thought about getting a smaller version on my arm,but would have to cover up the wifes name-NOT A GOOD IDEA!! Where did you get it done? the artwork is fantastic. All the stripers I have seen in the TAT books looked crappy. As for nick names I have my old one tattooed on my other arm-BREWIN- Seems that for a few years all I did was drink brew. icon15.gif Those days are long past. Now I go by Pyscofish, given to me by my fishing buddies due to the lengths I'll go to to to land a fish. But that's another story.

Jim Breese

Major ink dude. I'm not into the ink myself but nice job.

The nickname info was on here recently. I was lookin for it prior to posting but it was taking to long to find. It was an interesting thread and quite a few posters.

Chief500- I'm a fire chief, my radio identifier is: you guessed it.

By the way the red mark in the middle of your back.....zit or are you shaving down and got some irration?

Had to, to easy.

Chief,

The red spot, that was the wife; saying, "Oh just one second, stab, poke, pinch" and me saying "What the #%#*! was that!" and her saying "Nothing". Ever have that happen?

I got it done in Portsmouth RI. Inflicting Ink. The guy has done all of the Allman Brothers. (Except Duane) His walls are covered with trophies and awards.

I'm happy you cut the picture off where you did. It would suck to open this thread up and see

someone's butt w/ the tatoo that reads:

:"I Love Don"[/size]

cwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm24.gif

[This message has been edited by Billy 40 (edited 02-19-2001).]

Now THATs commited! Nice tat, Tat.

my deal is i cant stop chasing fish & having fun... plus im a secret agent lol biggrin.gif

welcome aboard the board.

Nice Tat!

When I first joined the service there were 4 guys on my shift named Chris and the boss got ticked off at us all saying "what" so since my last name is Gillin...it got shortened and I was called Gil from then on.

I was first mate on a motor yacht coming up from Florida. The owner, who was on board, gave me the name. He would endlessly tease me saying how are you able to do this or that with just two fingers? It was his way of saying I appreciate everything you are doing.