Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shipwreck

LI Monster Tiderunners.

8 posts in this topic

I know a place that is giving up multiple 36"+ Weakies right now. This one was measured in water, never lifted out. 36"

I got a 32 later in the evening.

Lots of bass and a 35+ inch blue, pix to come. Go get it now boys!

Yes BW.

I was being coy and following rules. But yes, run dont walk to the place that sounds Caribbean.

They were hitting on everything. Bucktails, bombers, tube and worm and rubber shad.

Good times. Big fish.

Also caught some movement out of the corner of my eye near Carnarsie and me and a few others paddled over and got into a bona fide blitz for a few minutes. Bass on bunker. This is a keeper on topwater

T was so close. He anchored, bait fished to try and win the whole shooting match.

I kept passing him on the drift. Ask him what happened everytime I passed him, its a crack up.

Congrats to Wicked Dan btw. A man among drysuits.

View PostT was so close. He anchored, bait fished to try and win the whole shooting match.

I kept passing him on the drift. Ask him what happened everytime I passed him, its a crack up.

Congrats to Wicked Dan btw. A man among drysuits.

Yes, congrats to Wicked Dan. shaky.gif

After I caught the weakie, I anchored and switched to bait hoping to upgrade on the bass front and get under the blues. But the blues were under, over, and everywhere...

Shipwreck did bring me luck, sort of......... he drifts by, I hook up, then swing and miss. Rebait and repeat. redface.gif

Great weekend though as many nice fish came up with a fun time on shore too!