Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaky

GIVEAWAY!!!

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

Well, I don't have a fancy plug collection, they're all used and chewed up and half of them have rusty hooks. I hate wrapping, I can't see the damn threads anymore and I'm probably a year or so away from plug building.

I was cleaning out the closet today and I came upon a jug of coins, pennies to be exact. I've saved change for thirty years and have bought tools, my first tin boat and paid for airfares when going on vacation. The pennies are kept separate and I think I've only cashed them in once or twice.

Here's the deal. The pennies are in a plastic container, the kind used for protein supplements. This one is the two pound size. It measures 10 inches to the top and 19 1/4 inches in circumference. It's filled to just under the bottom of the lid, or about nine inches. I haven't got a clue how much it weighs and I don't have the foggiest idea of the value of the coins. YOU TELL ME!

Closest guess wins. To sweeten the pot I'll double the value. 10 will get you 20. 20 will get you 40. I'll send the cash to Tim for store credit. You can only use the money at the online store. Should be worth a few plugs.

I'm praying that they still have those coin machines at the supermarkets. I don't feel like counting these things. cwm31.gif Ill go with the cash value on the ticket not the actual amount. I think they grab seven percent.

About 9,620 pennies at a value of $96.20. I pray I remembered the right formulas... redface.gif on second thought, seems waaaaaay high but I just cracked another beer, so eff it if I look stupid