Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golden

No Spot Burning

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

Golden, will look forward to seeing you again soon. I just stocked up this week on that plug I was using and having so much luck with that day. Once I ran out that day I saw you - it was ugly after that. Found someone that could order them, grabbed 10. I think we'll see those fish a little earlier than last year.

sounds good, Scott. i saw them at a bigger chain the other day. surprisingly, they have upgraded their saltwater section quite a bit - but they did not have the magic color we were crushing them with that day.

PJ, ah yes. the old barn. i have not been there since the fall. i might give it a shot earlier this yearwink.gif

View Postbart - and you're not too far from it either....

haha maybe i don't know the code then. i'm about an 1.5 hr away from the nearest "barn" reference related to fishing i know of...

I always give exact information to every spot where I get skunked. Keeps the masses away from the good spots. I had a winter flounder honey hole where i took a friend from down the dock. Big mistake. When I went back the next day he was there with two other boats that dock next to him. He can't understand why I won't take him striper fishing!

Golden is one of the few people who definitely doesn't burn spots. I fish with him in some areas that only see2 or 3 different people a year due to access issues. He knows many places that hold fish at certain tide stages during certain moon phases and wind directionss. If he were to post all that then he burned down a spot. BUT he didnt. He is good people who had taught many people how to fish not where. G-Man it is close. Beware of the mudslide due to the "rain".drool.gif

Bart whats up kid?

View PostGolden is one of the few people who definitely doesn't burn spots. I fish with him in some areas that only see2 or 3 different people a year due to access issues. He knows many places that hold fish at certain tide stages during certain moon phases and wind directionss. If he were to post all that then he burned down a spot. BUT he didnt. He is good people who had taught many people how to fish not where. G-Man it is close. Beware of the mudslide due to the "rain".drool.gif

Bart whats up kid?

i KNOW WHAT THAT CODE IS FOR..... heart.gif